• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots have talked to the Panthers about a draft day trade

Mr. Scot

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Confirmed by Albert Breer in an interview with Dan Patrick (a little after the 11 minute mark in the video)

Fitterer said in his pre-draft presser that the Panthers had talked to at least five teams about trading down. Now we know who one of them is.

Is Breer on your officially approved "insider" list?

If he says it, is it so?

Belichek is notorious for winning on all trades.  If we somehow get #15 next years first and a 2021 3rd I think that would be a win for us. 

I say NE because Fitterer has already said that they have 16 players with 1st round grades, dropping below 15 gives us a possibility of drafting a 2nd round grade in the first.  Not Ideal. 

Get Up

@GetUpESPN
· 1h
.@diannaESPN thinks the Patriots could deal Stephon Gilmore in order to move into the top 10 of the NFL draft. "I did speak to a team in the top 10 who told me that they've had calls with New England."

·
34m

I could see a first round swap between Carolina and NE for Gilmore.
Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Pie 1

15 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Patriots will not trade up they will trade back. The media always attempts to predict what Patriots will do but they never get it right, Bill is always ahead of the game. 

Supposedly ahead of the game. Their drafts have been dogshit the last few years. All on Cheater Bill. He’s not a genius. He ran into the best QB. 

Bill's gonna give us Cam Back! .......He will let us keep Teddy and Sam plus give us a 7th in 2038! What a deal! All for our # 8 and (maybe Cmac). He will explain how its such a good deal because it will ensure we get a shot at Sam Howell next year!..Oh Bill he's so good to us!