• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots have talked to the Panthers about a draft day trade

Mr. Scot

My head will explode if Fields is there and they don’t take him and drop that low 

there is nothing about Darnold that screams ‘winner’ 

the panthers just had one reclamation project fail and that was with  someone Brady wanted AND knew his system

i’d hedge my bets and take Fields if he is there 

I guess I had too many years of Fox passing on the likes of Aaron and Big Ben because he was happy with Jake 

you are either getting better or you are getting worse in the nfl.   

as far as Darnold, tape don’t lie. 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 5
  • Poo 1

On 4/26/2021 at 2:05 PM, Panthers Rhule said:

There's no way the Pats are talking to us about potentially trading up from 15 to 8 for anything other than a QB. I know that there are many who are still dreaming about Fields but it's not going to happen. The writing's on every wall. Go ahead and accept it now and the draft will be much more pleasant. 

will ferrel step brothers GIF

• Pie 1

I’d take their 2021 1st, a 2021 4th (they have four), 2022 1st, and 2022 4th

At 15, could be looking at Darrisaw, Horn, Surtain, Teven Jenkins, some good options. Wonder if we think Richie Grant is a 1st rounder? That may be a reach but you never know. Seattle had the rep for making what seemed to be slight reaches high up that worked out because they fit the team great.

I honestly don’t want to trade down.  With the QB run likely to happen before 8 we can get a premiere talent. If they make it a worthwhile deal, sure, but idk.  Normally I would be good with it, but this year is different with the uncertainty and QB heavy top.