• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Davos' Tier-1 Predictions, Panthers Draft

davos

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, for some reason your formatting posted a picture of a bikini chick before your draft picks 😐

Hehe.  I've done my Son of a Beach the last 5 years with the bikini mock draft, figured someone would catch on by now, but alas lol.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, davos said:

Hehe.  I've done my Son of a Beach the last 5 years with the bikini mock draft, figured someone would catch on by now, but alas lol.

Call me old or just too much of a football nerd, but I'm not really familiar with a "bikini mock draft".

I do remember a goofball show called "Son of the Beach" that was basically just hot chicks and double entendres.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Call me old or just too much of a football nerd, but I'm not really familiar with a "bikini mock draft".

I do remember a goofball show called "Son of the Beach" that was basically just hot chicks and double entendres.

Beach being my old username...and a "bikini mock draft" isn't a thing, it's just me making an SI style exhibit with an actual mock.  You can be so tiring lol. 

• Pie 2