• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Top Prospect @ Each Position

Untouchable

Alot of you like to do some research when it comes to the draft, so I want to hear who your top prospect is at each position.

Here's the general list of positions to go off of and I'll start you all off with mine.

QB - Lawrence

RB - Etienne

WR - Chase

OT - Sewell

iOL - Vera-Tucker

TE - Pitts

EDGE - Phillips

iDL - Onwuzurike

LB - Collins

CB - Horn

S - Cisco

• Pie 3

QB - Lawrence but Fields is my b choice.  Not sold on big Mac, golden boy Wilson or poor man's Cam Lance. 

RB -  Najee Harris is a Gurley style freak athlete.  Somebody gonna be real happy with him.  That said Javonte Williams a close runner up.  I'm old school I like my running backs big.

WR - Chase is a complete WR.  Better size than Smith and Waddle.  His college running partner Terrance Marshall is a favorite of mine.  Marshall could be this year's Justin Jefferson.

LT - Sewell.  Big fan of the Ducks recent oline.  Eichenberg is my fave backup plan.

IOL - Creed mfing Humprey.  Top center by miles.  The Treys are gonna be solid too.  Trey Hill and Trey Smith are big nasty and will be assets on anyone's oline.

I'm gonna break this up cause I'm droning on and it's late.  But also cause I agree with ya on Cisco, Horn, Collins and Pitts.  Though Grant, Samuel Jr, Cox and Baby Gronk are personal faves.  

• Pie 3

Agree for the most part, but changes are added:

QB - Lawrence

RB - Etienne (Harris--hard to judge a back who never gets hit at the LOS)

WR - Chase (Depends on what kind you need, but yes, he is elite)

OT - Sewell  (Best since Joe Thomas, if you ask me)

iOL - Vera-Tucker  (This is the best answer, but I think there is a chance Wyatt Davis or Creed Humphries are better pros---I also expect a player listed as a T becomes an elite G---maybe even Slater)

TE - Pitts (Not really a true TE--more of a Left mismatch or right mismatch)

EDGE - Phillips  (Kity may have the upside, but I see this)

iDL - Onwuzurike (yep---love to see these guys in SEC or Big 10 Uniforms though)

LB - Collins (Parsons, but the most incredible person at this position may come from Tulsa)

CB - Horn (Surtain for me, only because he is less vulnerable to the double moves, which means you can cheat the S toward the weaker CB.  Horn is solid however, and if Farley was not a bit dinged with a recurring back flare up, he could get love here too.)

Good thread.

S - Cisco

• Pie 1

QB- sunshine

RB- 

WR- Chase

TE=Pitts

OT- Sewell

OG-AVT

C-Humprey

DT- Paye

DE-PAye

LB- JOK

CB- Horn

S-

The blank ones, I didnt do enough reserach to make a statement that I believed. My focus is driven by panthers needs/wants. Roughly the top 70 players too, no diamond digging for me. DT is trash this year too, so Paye is the best player there as well. Boring when I look at it....

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

53 minutes ago, Basbear said:

QB- sunshine

RB- 

WR- Chase

TE=Pitts

OT- Sewell

OG-AVT

C-Humprey

DT- Paye

DE-PAye

LB- JOK

CB- Horn

S-

The blank ones, I didnt do enough reserach to make a statement that I believed. My focus is driven by panthers needs/wants. Roughly the top 70 players too, no diamond digging for me. DT is trash this year too, so Paye is the best player there as well. Boring when I look at it....

I agree dline is weak this year.  Paye and Barmore are the best of the group.  Linebackers are a nice group though.  JOK, Cox, Collins, Parsons, Bolton and Moses will be pro bowlers.  

• Beer 1