• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy B to the Broncos for a 6th!

joemac

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

You mean the front office that was not here when they signed him?

Well, I generally put everything on the trio of the owner/GM/HC.   Fritter might not of been part of it all.....but I'm not giving a pass to everyone on how bad Teddy the experience went overall.  

We shouldn't of signed him.  But we handled it poorly from start to finish.  Fritter was part of that ending.   

It's still young in the Tepper/Rhule era.  And we are just starting the Fritter era.  There are some red flags IMO about the Tepper era and how they deal with people.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, BrizzMachete said:

This off-season belong to use every time i tune into nfl network , nfl live, path to the draft we get talked about every day lol i love it . Will all this work out idk but man i love been active in the trade market ! 

Same here.  Its been such a breath of fresh air.  The league and NFL media know that we are on the right path and are one of the up and coming teams in the league.  A completely different aura around the team since Tepper, and more so Rhule have come aboard.  Now Fitterer seems like he is the real deal as a GM.  Good times ahead ladies and gentlemen.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Same here.  Its been such a breath of fresh air.  The league and NFL media know that we are on the right path and are one of the up and coming teams in the league.  A completely different aura around the team since Tepper, and more so Rhule have come aboard.  Now Fitterer seems like he is the real deal as a GM.  Good times ahead ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah the media love Rhule a lot , a lot . 

• Pie 1