• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy B to the Broncos for a 6th!

joemac

Just now, blackcat said:

"Bridgewater had only one touchdown pass in the fourth quarter all season and was 0-8 in games in which the Panthers had a chance to win or tie on their last possession."

-ESPN

Peace out Shitwater

my favorite was asswater but shitwater is cool too

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Yeah that doesnt make sense for a 6th.  Seems like we should have just kept him

Or just cut him and paid 10 this year and I think 3 in dead next year. Maybe another moving part?

Glad he is gone but that takes it from good job to ok but why.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Yeah that doesnt make sense for a 6th.  Seems like we should have just kept him

By renegotiating the final two years of Bridgewater's deal, the Panthers will save $6 million in 2021 and $26 million in 2022, a source told ESPN's David Newton.

• Pie 2

Wait, we are eating 17 million in dead cap instead of 10 for a 6th round pick. Umm, I'm glad he is gone but that's a bit dumb.

I don't think we could have gotten away with eating only 10 m. If we cut him, we'd eat 20m or 15m this year depending on when. We could also wind up eating a little bit more dead cap next year, if we cut him after June. 

The 6th round pick isn't much, but pair that with the little bit of cap savings we get this way IMO its the best move.

• Beer 1