• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the Broncos are saying about Panther Icon Bridgewater

10 minutes ago, Manna said:

A rather optimistic bunch over there. I disliked Teddy ever since he missed a wide open DJ in the endzone for a TD and blamed the coaches for not giving him enough time to be Peyton Manning. Hopefully this offseason provided him with a nice piece of Carolina humble pie to do better in Denver. 

BINGO.   That was the beginning of the end.

I love the delusional guy that compared him to Kurt Warner (!!). 

I'd feel sorry for how delusional they are, but am still bitter about how they benefitted from the crooked refs in SB 50. It's going to great knowing that they will have to try to win 4 shootouts next year against Mahomes and Herbert with pop gun Teddy throwing three yard passes.

• Pie 1
1 minute ago, X-Clown said:

It's going to great knowing that they will have to try to win 4 shootouts next year against Mahomes and Herbert with pop gun Teddy throwing three yard passes ON 4TH AND 8

fixed 🙂 

• Flames 2

A “stud QB” before injury, one of them said.  A stud who maxed out at 14 touchdowns a year until a whopping career high 15 last year.  Yikes.  Very glad he’s gone.  He is now in the past.  

• Pie 1
48 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rewind a year and that's basically the Huddle.

A year? How about an hour. Just another name but stuck in the same place. 

57 minutes ago, DeSim said:

I’ve seen a lot of Denver fans call this trade a steal for them...wait until they see him play lol.  We’re the ones that got away with robbery for just getting anything in return for Teddy, he was going to be cut. 

hahahhaha jets fans said the same thing about Sam Darnold.