• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Panthers are working hard to lay foundation for a trade back

TheSpecialJuan

If we can trade down and get Horn, Slater, Surtain, or Darrisaw I would be good with that. I also like Micah Parsons, the best defensive player in the draft. 

I really hate reading any interest in Farley. Take away all injuries and I still only rank him 4th behind Horn, Surtain, and Newsome. Now, when you add all the injuries for Farley, there's absolutely no way I draft that guy in the 1st round, no way!  You draft that guy 1st round knowing the risk, and then he crumbles, you should be kissing your job as GM goodbye. 

Farley is a ridonkulous athlete. he'd threaten getting drafted in Patrick Peterson/Jalen Ramsey territory if it weren't for his back. and his back is a massive concern. I just don't see the value for him lining up for the Panthers to take him. he's not lasting to their 2nd pick, and there's no way you take him at 8 when he could legitimately play like 15 games in the league.