• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Are You Going To Be Upset About If We Draft A

OceanPanther

I'm not up for drafting a quarterback but I can live with it if we do.

I'd prefer an offensive lineman, but corner and D-Line are also legitimate needs. Couldn't really complain about those even if they're not my preference.

Going back to a Marty special and drafting a linebacker or runningback would make me wanna barf.

• Pie 4

Only thing I'd be "upset" about is anybody else picked if "Sewell, Pitts or Chase" are still available. 

Sewell: Tackles our Oline problem

Pitts: Tackles our redzone problem 

Chase: If you thought last year was good with DJ, Robbie and Samuel lol.  

At the same time, whoever picked is apart of the family so that bitterness would only last around 24 hours. Atleast until the 2nd round, where I'd have another chance to experience the same dissatisfaction again. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

IF we drafted a LB or RB in the 1st.

IF we drafted a LB or RB in the 2nd. 

I think we have solid needs on both sides of the ball. I would prefer we go either: OL in the first 2 rounds, or all in on defense and pick up a CB and S in the first two rounds. 

• Pie 2

51 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I'm honestly not getting upset about a draft. I remember people complaining about Steve Smith and Luke Kuechly. 

Exactly.

I'll be upset if we don't take the best player available. If we get a middling LT for 6 years, but the pick after ours is an All-Pro LB I'll be disappointed.