• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Verge's Draft Day Thread" or some such.

Verge

31 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:
35 minutes ago, Shocker said:

How in the fug can the Saints move into the top 10?  

Reaction GIF

Expand  

I don't see it, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised.  At this point we'll be in the 2030s before they start paying the price for all the crazy black magic they've done in the last 10 years.

Hell, they only have the cap space for 1 pick anyway, might as well trade them all.

• Pie 1

I get that everyone has their preferred player pick, but there's got to be something to Mac Jones if Nat likes him, Kyle Shanahan likes him, Rhule likes him AND got to spend time with him at the Sr. Bowl, etc., etc.. Jones wouldn't be my first choice, I want Sewell, but I'd still be stoked about the pick. If Rhule and Fitterer feel like Mac Jones is the pick after all the evaluation they've done, then LFG. Either way, I expect our draft to be strong, to be graded poorly by the pundits, and then glowingly when they do their '2021 Re-Draft' articles in 2022, lol.  

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Verge said:

But in reality my predictions are dependent on the movement around the Panthers. 

-Mac Jones falls to us he is the pick 
-Mac Jones does not fall but Sewell does, Sewell is the pick
-Neither Sewell nor Mac fall to us, Horn is the pick if we don't manage a trade down
-We do manage a trade down and go back for Slater, Waddle, or Farley

My guy has said Mac at 3 and Lance at 4, so that is the current assumption I am working on that we are either getting Sewell or Horn depending on trades. 

Magic GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Have you been hearing the Chargers are looking into possibly moving to 7 for Sewell?

24 minutes ago, Verge said:

But in reality my predictions are dependent on the movement around the Panthers. 

-Mac Jones falls to us he is the pick 
-Mac Jones does not fall but Sewell does, Sewell is the pick
-Neither Sewell nor Mac fall to us, Horn is the pick if we don't manage a trade down
-We do manage a trade down and go back for Slater, Waddle, or Farley

My guy has said Mac at 3 and Lance at 4, so that is the current assumption I am working on that we are either getting Sewell or Horn depending on trades.

Sewell and Jones both fall to us, we take Jones?