• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Verge's Draft Day Thread" or some such.

Verge

10 minutes ago, ncfan said:

@Verge

i know you mentioned Chicago potentially being aggressive to trade up for Fields if he starts to drop.

another team I’ve been keeping an eye on leaks.  Big Ben contemplated retirement this offseason.  And Mason Rudolph is in the last year of his deal.  You think the Steelers could eye a move for Fields if he starts to fall?

All I know in regards to the Steelers is that they are locked in on Najee. 

1 minute ago, Verge said:

All I know in regards to the Steelers is that they are locked in on Najee. 

I know they Like Najee.  But this may be them not expecting a QB to make a big slide.  If one does.  I mean, they legit have no QB past this season unless they are banking on Haskins 

Just now, ncfan said:

I know they Like Najee.  But this may be them not expecting a QB to make a big slide.  If one does.  I mean, they legit have no QB past this season unless they are banking on Haskins 

I could speculate but I haven't been told anything else about them. So your guess is as good as mine on that one. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Draft intrigue... Rodgers...Te-bow... Good Lord, this day is insane.

I'm mentally exhausted already and the Draft doesn't even start for three and a half hours.

I'm just upset if the Saints trade up to 7 and don't take Fields that will mess up my mock draft 😞

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Draft intrigue... Rodgers...Te-bow... Good Lord, this day is insane.

I'm mentally exhausted already and the Draft doesn't even start for three and a half hours.

I'm going to take a break before the draft because I can't keep up.  The script keeps changing every minute.  It's impossible to figure out anything now.