• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Verge's Draft Day Thread" or some such.

Verge

9 minutes ago, Verge said:

Good call. I was completely fooled on that one. I was definitely wrong on Mac Jones. Props to you.

It wasn’t a guess. It’s a really good sign we draft Horn. Because you weren’t wrong about who was a fan and who wasnt

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

10 hours ago, Verge said:

As suggested by a certain huddler 😛 

Here are all the things I have heard up to the build up for this week: 
-Saints have made calls to DEN, DET, and MIA to see the price on a trade up 
-If Sewell is on the board I would not expect Carolina to trade down, if he is not they will look that direction if possible
-We are high on two corners Horn/Farley 
-Lots of players are going to drop because of opt out, it will be a theme tonight 
-Elijah Moore is being underrated pretty much everywhere, his floor is 29 
-Teams like the depth of this offensive class, so there will be a run on corners early to offset that 
-Raiders may take yet another curve ball in the first round on a corner 
-I still here QB at 4. We should hope it is Fields as more teams are motivated to trade up for Lance
-Edge rusher to Giants at 11 
-There will very likely be a 6th QB in the first round (Mills/Mond/Trask) 
-Steelers top priority is getting Najee Harris
-Lions tried to trade up for JaMarr Chase, make of that what you will 
-Patriots are not going to trade up for a QB they are comfortable with Cam and Jimmy G 
-Saints love Caleb Farley and may look to jump us for him if we move back
-Justin Fields could fall farther than expected, could be deja vu for the WFT
-On the Fields note, if he does fall Chicago will be ultra aggressive in obtaining him
-If Chicago cannot trade up or trade back into the 1st for one of the big 5, I would expect them to trade down in the 1st to get Davis Mills or Kellen Mond 
-Chicago is very high on Rashod Bateman as are a few other teams in the late first 
-Minnesota loves Vera-Tucker and could look to trade up for him if needed 
-Bills love Etienne 
-Do not be surprised if Carolina is not able to trade down out if 8 if Sewell is gone that they just stick at 8 and go with Waddle or Horn/Farley
-Micah Parsons could experience a fall into the late teens 

Enjoy the draft tonight everyone! More importantly, stay safe! ❤️ 

No QB at 4

opt out a non factor, many go early

panthers do not trade back

saints no:trade up

you did call the bears going after fields, but that’s about it

• Poo 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd consider that a good thing.

On that note. I think this is the last year I will be doing threads like these. It is not good for my mental health lol. Just want to sit back and enjoy the draft from now on. It's been a good run though. Love yall ❤️

• Pie 5

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

On that note. I think this is the last year I will be doing threads like these. It is not good for my mental health lol. Just want to sit back and enjoy the draft from now on. It's been a good run though. Love yall ❤️

Dont let the haters discourage you, Verge.  You are appreciated and so is what you share.  Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Verge said:

Don’t do that 

there are a lot of critics on here who have no opinion of their own but like to ‘poke the people  the eye ‘ who do...then you have the contrarians. 

Ignore it all.  It’s just noise