• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints might be trading ahead of us

Tbe

27 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Totally disagree...they want a QB...let them give up a bunch to get ahead of us...the only QB I really like is Lawrence....and maybe Jones 

I disagree.  I dont think Payton needs a first round QB, nor does he want one.  They looked pretty effing good with a bucktoothed, super-powered The Golden Calf of Bristol despite his limitations.  They are stockpiling talent and they're draft record over the last few years should be the envy of the league.  So whatever they're gonna do, it's gonna have more of a negative effect on us than it will them.

10 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Boy I hope so. I'm mentally preparing for Pitts.

I wouldn't be mad at Pitts, but I have grown to think CB is a bigger priority.  My personal, current board is

1) Fields/Lance

2) Sewell

3) Horn/Surtain with the preference being Horn.

I saw Verge's blurb about us being interested in Farley after Horn, and made no mention of Surtain, but Farley's back issues scare the hell out of me.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

We've been thinking that since back when fat Alice was stinking up this joint.

I remember. Karma can be very, very slow. Or she might just have a really, really big bag to fill for them. Sooner or later that swamp juju they've been relying on will extract its price.

26 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I wouldn't be mad at Pitts, but I have grown to think CB is a bigger priority.  My personal, current board is

1) Fields/Lance

2) Sewell

3) Horn/Surtain with the preference being Horn.

I saw Verge's blurb about us being interested in Farley after Horn, and made no mention of Surtain, but Farley's back issues scare the hell out of me.

I meant Pitts to Atlanta 😔

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Whatever they do, it's gonna screw us.  With them taking whoever they get, and the Falcons taking Lance that win against Washington really fuged us.  No matter what we get at 8, both of them got better and did so ahead of us.

This will really be the test of how good of a coach Rhule is.

How come nobody complains about that pesky 3 game win streak when they harp on that WFT win? Are they somehow different?

• Pie 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

How come nobody complains about that pesky 3 game win streak when they harp on that WFT win? Are they somehow different?

Yes, because we still were in contention at that point and Teddy hadn't shown how horribly inept he was at that point.  At Washington, the season was over, qe were out of contention, most everyone was already over Teddy and ready to move on, and we literally had nothing to gain by winning that.

• Pie 1