• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: A.Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

firefox1234

Crazy this came to a head on draft day. He wants to go to SF and they hold the #3 pick but that alone isn't enough and their future draft capital is seriously limited due to that trade to get to #3.

Gonna be interesting but I think he'll force his way to SF, but it's going to have to come together in hours and you have to wonder how prepared GB was for this line in the sand situation. Have they done their homework enough on the QBs to take one at #3? Are they comfortable rolling with Live? If so, could they then turn around and out #3 on the block themselves?

Interesting stuff indeed.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

Give him what he wants. he'll come 

Green bay just simply had to give him what he wants they said nope so he said screw you im out

He won't touch us with a ten foot pole.  I bet he'd retire before coming here.

He can ask for a trade to the Chargers or something while he moonlights on Jeopardy

7 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Funny this came out on draft night, you know this was on purpose. I smell moving draft picks, tonight may be the craziest draft in recent years.

I kept saying to myself that this one of the most intriguing drafts in a while, atleast for the 1st round. It should be interesting to see what all goes down.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I take back what I said earlier - I wouldn't want to be in an NFL War Room.

The NFL is batshit.

I am told that virtually everyone is scrambling, I can't even imagine. I can't even get back more than a two sentence message haha 

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 5
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Crazy this came to a head on draft day. He wants to go to SF and they hold the #3 pick but that alone isn't enough and their future draft capital is seriously limited due to that trade to get to #3.

Gonna be interesting but I think he'll force his way to SF, but it's going to have to come together in hours and you have to wonder how prepared GB was for this line in the sand situation. Have they done their homework enough on the QBs to take one at #3? Are they comfortable rolling with Live? If so, could they then turn around and out #3 on the block themselves?

Interesting stuff indeed.

yep, SF likely blew the ammo it would take to land Rodgers.....for Mac Jones lol.  That's good stuff. 

I just don't see how they can get Rodgers.   GB would demand picks they no longer own.  SF would have to dip into stud players.  Kittle level. 

• Beer 1