• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: A.Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

firefox1234

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Fair enough.

2nd question...how coachable is he? I have a lot of concern about him in that regard. Seems like he's earned the reputation as a prima donna. He just seems like a prick.  

Thats a good question - how much coaching does he really need at this point?  Him and Joe Brady together could make beautiful music though, I know that.

I wasn't crazy about the idea of stafford bc I don't see him as a long term solution, but he's a good guy and still has some skill. Rodgers still has some skill, but he could be a cancer as well. 

I'd put him with the eagles because the coaching staff doesn't have a clue and won't mind a QB who takes control of the show.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Fair enough.

2nd question...how coachable is he? I have a lot of concern about him in that regard. Seems like he's earned the reputation as a prima donna. He just seems like a prick.  

I think if you get Rodgers at this stage, you basically got to be like Foxy in Denver and just turn the O over to him largely.  

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Fair enough.

He doesn't NEED much coaching, but he's a douchebag! He doesn't fit Rhule's style. I don't really want him.

• Beer 1

Trade him for a kings ransom, roll with you other first round QB

yeah he's still damn good, but Rogers is pulling a farve

seriously you have a talented first round QB, use the kings ransom for Rodgers to build around him for the future..  

"sell high" before Rodgers is straight up geriatric

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I think if you get Rodgers at this stage, you basically got to be like Foxy in Denver and just turn the O over to him largely.  

Yep. Ideal fit is a coaching staff that has some talent but is in over their head. Washington would be another option 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I would agree and if by some miracle he came here I think he would clash with Brady in that Rodgers is older than Brady and undoubtedly will not take to a younger guy telling him what to do with the offense.  Just my 2 cents.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Yep. Ideal fit is a coaching staff that has some talent but is in over their head. Washington would be another option 

yep.  I could see Ron being able to do what Fox did with Peyton.   Think it helps if Rodgers were to go somewhere with a defensive head coach.  Easier for them to bow out. 

an elite QB would like that WFT D too. 

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would agree and if by some miracle he came here I think he would clash with Brady in that Rodgers is older than Brady and undoubtedly will not take to a younger guy telling him what to do with the offense.  Just my 2 cents.

Joe Brady would basically be Rodgers assistant lol. 

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I wasn't crazy about the idea of stafford bc I don't see him as a long term solution, but he's a good guy and still has some skill. Rodgers still has some skill, but he could be a cancer as well. 

I'd put him with the eagles because the coaching staff doesn't have a clue and won't mind a QB who takes control of the show.

Hell, they could flip Flacco (don't know about his contract) or Hurts (lot of potential) to recoup some of their draft picks. They have 11 picks including 12, 37, 70, & 84.