• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: A.Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

firefox1234

5 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

So, a year ago, Tampa was in win now mode?

Yeah they were loaded. Evans, Goodwin, Howard as a high pick (busted), Suh, JPP, and a decent line. Winston’s turnovers held them back. As soon as they signed Brady people were talking about all the weapons he will have there. Still had the money to sign Gronk, AB, and Fournette with a seasoned head coach.

53 minutes ago, CRA said:

Probably why it is a bad fit at the same time.  Two huge dickheads normally don't make for a good partnership.    

But I think Rodgers is looking for a Tom scenario.  What team is built where I can just walk in and go get a quick ring and have a say in how to go about it. 

Atlanta or Miami

Edited by cookinbrak

Gotta wonder if this Green Bay deal will sway Atlanta to do something different.

Don't forget, Matt LaFleur and Arthur Smith are best friends outside of work.  Arthur has to look at what is happening and wonder if he should just stick with Matt Ryan/see what he can do, or find a successor.

Lance is the one QB that makes sense because he'll need time to develop, but you never know.

While I'd love to get him, I could stomach 3 first rounders for Watson pre-legal issues because of his age.  I guarantee the Packers aren't even listening to any offers, let alone any with less than 3 first round picks.  No way I'd give that much up for a guy in his mid-30s who seems to be growing further and further away from football.

• Pie 1