• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers Select CB Jaycee Horn

Zod

If he is a "man corner" like they said on TV (I don't follow college FB) then this helps us in regards to the pressure d-line we've been building.  Cover-2 was great in the day, but give me a corner who can force a QB to go to the next progression so our DE's have more time for the sack.  That's been one of my main beefs with Panther FO for over a decade.  If you want to pressure the QB as a mainstay you need a man cover DB to force him holding the ball longer...

• Pie 7

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Terrible pick. Hope I’m wrong. I absolutely hate it a ton. Dude has plenty of opportunities to make me regret it like I regretted hating on our 2005 first-rounder, but this feels like another in a long line of Tepper failures. 

Tepper has been nothing short of a total clown

• Poo 2

Just now, Zaximus said:

All I can think about is "Damn I hope that Washington win was worth it".   It wasn't.

This team continues to need an LT and line help.   Year after year since Gross.   We literally watched a franchise QB get killed over his time here and yet we still choose a CB.   That's my issue.   I know we need CB but I feel an LT is much more important right now.   I'm not even mad about skipping Fields though that still may have been a better pick.   I'm just mad about not grabbing an LT or not successfully trading down at least.   

We are putting a LOT of faith in a failed QB on another team (albeit still young).   I think Rhule's coaching time at Carolina is going to come down to Sam Darnold, if he can turn it around or not.

We have to hit some home runs in the next days coming up, specifically OL please.

CB is very thin this draft, offensive line is very deep

I would have preferred Slater but obviously they believe that the 2nd round talent is up to par

• Pie 1