• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers Select CB Jaycee Horn

Zod

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I think more people ranked Surtain higher. Surtain is less of an inside corner than Horn, but with the available players on the board and this being the pick, it’s reasonable to think we blew it. 

But hey, if we do, then Rhule gets fired in January. And if we don’t, great. We made a good pick. 

Let's be honest, Rhule probably was a shitty hire to begin with. Now we have a shitty GM. I don't think this will end well for anyone.  4-12 incoming.

• Poo 3

Like the pick. Our biggest needs were LT, CB and S. We got one of the best 2 cbs in the draft and a lock down corner. Our Defense is getting salty. Need an OT in the second. Some think we needed a player or two. We are a draft or 2 away. Im good with building. Hate we didn't get Sewell

Just now, KillerKat said:

I mean, did people think Donte Jackson was the answer? loll. The guy is awful. 

The worst part is Horn isn’t as good as Jackson. At least, he won’t be this season. It’s gonna take him time to contribute (if he does). I’m trying to be realistic and certainly hope he does a good job, but I just think we fuged it up royally. Again. 

3 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Theres like 8 all pro caliber receivers in our division not including ours and weve gotten absolutely abused by putting JAGs against them and now we finally draft a legit shutdown corner and this board melts down lmao

I'm pretty sure half of the fans on our boards wants 50 QBs on our active roster...

Edited by PleaseCutStewart
  • Pie 1