• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers Select CB Jaycee Horn

Zod

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

Sadly this sounds very accurate.  Down 3 scores, Horn and Donte Jackson compete at the end of the game for who can pick up the dumbest penalty, likely after the whistle.

Wait until you see grabby Horn after Darnold has thrown too many picks. It's going to be a nightmare. Flags everywhere, and Panthers fans wanting Darnold dead.

3 minutes ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

People are judging this pick based on their edging themselves over fields for 7 picks and not on the merits of the player we picked. That's on you.

How many chromosomes do you need to figure out we weren't drafting a QB when we just gave up a 2nd round pick for Sam Darnold.

Most of these fools just watch Stephen A Smith lol

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Verge said:

Idk you show me? I said Farley in a trade down and they liked him and Horn very much. 

In addition to what he is TRYING to say--as the draft approaches, situations change.  I predicted Sewell, then changed to suggest a CB1 would have to be the pick if Sewell is gone--maybe if he wasn't.  When you are 31st in the league in getting off the field on 3rd down, that CB1 is very important.  We talked about it. 

• Pie 4

So Fit and Rhule said there was a QB they really liked, they were open to drafting if he was on the board---was that Lance then? I dont't think Horn would be who Tepper was banging on the table for. I said it before, "I like Horn, but not at 8." And especially not with Fields (and Slater, D. Smith-even Jones) still available. 

Someone said earlier they can't wait for the explanation. I second that.