• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers Select CB Jaycee Horn

Zod

4 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

What did Kyle Pitts say about him?

He clearly is a moron who doesn't know more than the Huddle geniuses. These Huddle geniuses you see have a history of being stupid and getting this poo wrong. They cried about Luke, they cried about CMC, they said Bradberry sucked. Clearly they know more than the elite player who played against him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Why are you not convinced? 

Honestly man, it just gives me the same vibes as the MKG pick in 2012: taking a mediocre player all around superstars and forcing the fanbase to convince themselves for five years that it wasn’t so bad.

I felt like he was not the best corner in the draft. But it was a need, so there is that. I sure hope he does a great job, but there’s also this concern he gives up 6/117/2 to Antonio Brown and we’re patting ourselves on the back. I don’t know. Some of it is also probably pessimism because I don’t trust anyone on our staff not named Luke. 

26 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

No....Sherman is a zone corner this guy is 100% man to man

I was talking more about how he could shut one side of the field down at anytime. Either way you have him at 1 corner, I do think Pride Jr will get a lot better this year so that's the other, I like to see Donte do more slot this year, Chinn on the back end, and Brown, Reddick, and Burns on the front 4? That's a hell of a defensive squad.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1