• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - Carolina Panthers Select CB Jaycee Horn

On 5/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, backtobackwinningseasons said:

Just admit you have more of a problem with the name on the front of his college jersey than the one on the back and that's what clouds your judgement. The "I'm just being objective" shtick is pretty lame, but I guess I shouldn't expect less from a guy who moderates a forum for free and has 50k posts.

Seriously.

And he keeps saying that Jaycee “quit” when in reality the kids whole family was going through some pretty serious Covid sh!t... “Quit” smfh. 

15:40 mark.

43 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Seriously.

And he keeps saying that Jaycee “quit” when in reality the kids whole family was going through some pretty serious Covid sh!t... “Quit” smfh. 

15:40 mark.

What was the context of bringing up him opting out? 

the context was explaining to someone why Surtain despite having more targets on the year....was actually targeted the same amount per game.  Surtain played 13 total games.  Horn played 7.  

and since it had to be brought up, I made sure to note that it wasn’t a knock on Jaycee.

* the person I was talking to was admittedly unaware of it.

I also noted pre-draft I would love Horn....the issue was just taking him at 8 for me given who would be there.   Again my preference is BPA in the top 10.  You can have a different one.   Everyone is bragging about  Daniel Jermemiah's top 150.  He had Horn as the 14th BPA in the draft. Fields, Smith, Surtain and others were there at the pick.   Which backs the preference I had at the time. 

as stated, I get why they made the Horn move.  Which was ceiling and attitude/edge (that he wants to inject).