• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule on Jaycee Horn - Why he is the best fit

Zod

You could draft a DB in the 3rd round and just tell them to grab Mike Evans at the line.  

Horn gonna get beat downfield too much.  

Heck, even in his one singular college game where he managed to get his hands on the ball....he got beat badly deep.  

• Poo 3

13 minutes ago, saX man said:

Considering we had Donte Jackson, a suspended Bouye and Troy Pride Jr., yeah, it makes sense.

I'm in wait and see mode.  Not angry but a bit surprised.  Was bracing myself for Mac after pic 4 came in lol.

Maybe it will spark a fire under DJACK that he now can be replace now and either he performs or he is out.  

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

Huddle logic.

Panthers getting torched need a #1 CB.

Panthers pick best CB with highest ceiling and intangibles that can't be taught (wingspan, height, length)

Huddle:

RhUlE GoNnA Be OuT oF ThE LeAgUe In 3 YeArS!

lol Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

I mean we just seen a franchise QB get ruined because of no LT and blocking and yet that is never solved.  I'm OK passing on Fields, but why trade for a QB when he's going to have no blocking?   The expectations of Horn to be worth it means he's going to have to be a shutdown all-pro at I think.    At the very least trade with the Bears and possibly get even more than Gettleman just got from them.