• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As a Gamecock, Jaycee Horn is the best Corner the gamecocks have had since I can remember

mcsmoak

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

This is about how SCAR has traditonally owned all UNC and NC State in football isnt it.

😆

Moreso general (light hearted and not serious in any way) commentary on our sister state to the south. I have no ill-will toward the school or the denizens of the State.  Just wanted to point out that I am in no way a SCAR homer.

24 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

😆

Moreso general (light hearted and not serious in any way) commentary on our sister state to the south. I have no ill-will toward the school or the denizens of the State.  Just wanted to point out that I am in no way a SCAR homer.

Oh I know.  I was born in NC but have spent half my life divided between each state.  I can guarantee you that their are inbreds in both.  Not a huge difference between Pageland and Marshville.

#OneCarolina

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/the-real-dbu-florida-lsu-miami-ohio-state-south-carolina-or-texas/

Here if you want the reasoning. 

quick 30 secs of googling found multiple reports just like this. 

It's based on players that STAY in the league. Otherwise Alabama or some other blue blood would just magically be the best at everything. 

10 hours ago, Lemon said:

You're correct, if you can build an entirely stacked defense. Such as the Bears and 49er's... but then there's something still missing. Maybe we'll be in the market for that something in 2022 when the whole "defense wins championships" thing wanes just like the 49er's and Bears.

Our offense is nothing like those teams you mentioned.  Our offense is really good at the skill positions.