• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As a Gamecock, Jaycee Horn is the best Corner the gamecocks have had since I can remember

mcsmoak

Just now, Smittymoose said:

you have access to google, I don’t take homework assignments from people on the internet. 

lol at SCAR homers

I went to UNC. Eff our inbred cousins to the south. I'm not SCAR fan.  Just calling it like I see em.  You're the one making the outlandish claim. Burden of proof is on you.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

I went to UNC. Eff our inbred cousins to the south. I'm not SCAR fan.  Just calling it like I see em.  You're the one making the outlandish claim. Burden of proof is on you.

LOL b/c he has nothing. Didn't even have to google to name the SC DBs b/c some of us actually watch football. Gotta remember most of these people on the board only watch the Panthers in the NFL nevermind CFB. One of the most clueless fanbases around football there is.

3 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

It’s outlandish to suggest other schools have had four good CBs drafted since 2002? lmao

Just now, Fox007 said:

LOL b/c he has nothing. Didn't even have to google to name the SC DBs b/c some of us actually watch football. Gotta remember most of these people on the board only watch the Panthers in the NFL nevermind CFB. One of the most clueless fanbases around football there is.

Yeah I bet you’re a regular encyclopedia

14 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

It’s outlandish to suggest other schools have had four good CBs drafted since 2002? lmao

What are you talking about?  The gamecocks have had a ton of DBs drafted since then.  I was just naming a few of the 1st rounders off the top of my head.  Think Sheldon went in the 2nd but the others were high first rounders who had long NFL careers including one who just won NFL defensive POY.  Horns going to be better than all of them

Just now, rayzor said:

Having an elite secondary on an elite defense does.

You're correct, if you can build an entirely stacked defense. Such as the Bears and 49er's... but then there's something still missing. Maybe we'll be in the market for that something in 2022 when the whole "defense wins championships" thing wanes just like the 49er's and Bears.

44 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

This is about how SCAR has traditonally owned UNC and NC State in football isnt it?

Edited by TheMaulClaw