• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 Possibilities

thunderraiden

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

Moehrig could be BPA as crazy as it would be for us to go CB/SAF. 

Jenkins or Radunz is who I want. Jenkins would probably need a trade up in front of Cincy who went Chase over Sewell. 

I hope some QB needy teams move up early in R2 maybe for Mills/Mond.

Scary---I agree.

We could say, "Lets have the best secondary in the NFL and work on the OL in the third-sixth rounds.  Not what I would do, but  Moehrig is special.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I bet he is atop their board.  However, if they take another defensive player, if I am Brady, I punch Fitterer and Rhule in the chops and walk out.  That is what I do-

I get it. But I'm much more confident in our offense than your defense. The offense wasn't as bad as it should have been last year with Teddy B at the helm and no CMC. I feel like we're in much better shape on offense than the Huddle thinks. I do believe we could use an OT & C but we definitely need a FS with our defensive scheme.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Dex said:

I get it. But I'm much more confident in our offense than your defense. The offense wasn't as bad as it should have been last year with Teddy B at the helm and no CMC. I feel like we're in much better shape on offense than the Huddle thinks. I do believe we could use an OT & C but we definitely need a FS with our defensive scheme.

And they can find OL in the third-sixth.  Senior bowl had a lot of those late-round players--a lot of them. 

I am also guessing they think we are OK at T and G for now...

There are 2-3 WRs who could grab the attention of Fitterer.

• Beer 1