• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

45.9 is Darnold's best year, bro.

I have zero idea what point you’re trying to make here… Tannehill averaged 5 point higher QBR his first 3 years, therefore Sam cannot take a leap forward and become a solid starter? Help me connect your dots 

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Did you see our roster?

Yeah and most of the prior year's roster went to Washington or Buffalo. Two teams that went to the playoffs.

Rivera was done here, it was obvious and his OC and DC were terrible. Just not sure we don't have the same thing all over again, but with a set of college coaches.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Not a bad pick. Both Moore and Anderson are only on one year deals. I suspect we'll pay Moore and let Anderson walk and take the comp pick. This kid seems like a natural replacement for Anderson.

Moore has 2 years left (we picked up his option), but yeah Robby only has one left.  Not against this pick at all.  Finally did something for Offense.  Now let’s get some a big man or two in the third 

Just now, rico6 said:

Talent wise I’m cool with, but overall I agree with your sentiments. Panthers are drafting like they just won a super bowl. And not coming off back-to-back losing seasons

He's a great player, huge potential, but damn we have a lot of offensive weapons right now.

It's odd how much has changed from before. Before we had a quarterback carrying our offense, and now it looks like we're trying to build an offense that will carry the quarterback(s).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

not liking our 2nd round, I'm hoping for the best but trading back for a WR,  a spot we don't really need, after having a 1st round talent fall into your lap at 52 is questionable to me

Edited by beo
  • Beer 1