• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not a bad pick. Both Moore and Anderson are only on one year deals. I suspect we'll pay Moore and let Anderson walk and take the comp pick. This kid seems like a natural replacement for Anderson.

And that's the smart move too. Anderson is good but DJ is just better all around + this guy has the size and speed man

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I mean... just like the first round I like the player, think they'll play well, but don't know what we're doing as far as a team building standpoint. Feels like the team is working on the paint job, and wheels, before engine and brakes.

If that were the case we would've taken Fields

2 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

Need a towel to wipe that cracked egg off your face? 

Are you saying that the Panthers targeted him the entire time and we waited 59 just to pick him, or were there other players that we could’ve gotten in the higher pics that weren’t there and he just so happen to be on a board at 59? If so, then that is Russian roulette on an epic level.

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Like the pick but its going to be forever compared to guys of need that went before him 

Yep. Picked a #3-4 depth WR in the 2nd while passing on day 1 starters at positions of need. Hope he turns out great 2-3 years from now when we need him 

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 4

1 minute ago, beo said:

not liking our 2nd round, I'm hoping for the best but trading back for a college WR2 at a spot we don't really need after having a 1st round talent fall into your lap at 52 is questionable to me

I wish we had stayed at 52 and taken JOK for sure. That was a dream scenario for me. But I do like Marshall Jr. He's physically freakish and gives us a legit redzone target 

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, OT is thoroughly picked over now 

Yep. I Feel like when Penei  went to Detroit, they threw in the towel 

not to worry, I’m sure there is some broken down LT like Fisher or Okung they can rent for too much money for a year 

Edited by raleigh-panther