• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

Just now, KillerKat said:

Also, how many times did we see every game that Teddy had plenty of time to make big plays, but simply refused to? Make those plays and we are in the playoffs. The line wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst as some think.

Line was average last year, but this line is not even close to that right now.  We need an LT and LG at least

6 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

sumbitch!  

I wanted Creed.

KC is serious about rebuilding that offensive line. The Super Bowl showed us first hand what happens to even the best QBs when he doesn't have protection.

I hope we don't regret letting a couple of good  O-line prospects slip by because of the trade backs.

Edited by SCO96

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

fug, now the OL run is happening. If this keeps up, we won’t have much to pick from at 73.

Man you're on some sort of delay.

I don't want to spoil it for you, but we traded back again in the second round. 

Just now, Future of the Funchise said:

Matt Pairofdicks is that old dude that you see every week at the gas station scratching off the same scratch off every damn day because he won 500 bucks back in 88'. Something worked for him once, now he's comfortable, and he's going to keep trying it even tho he's wasted the best years of his life on it.

Harsh

1 minute ago, SCO96 said:

KC is serious about rebuilding that offensive line. The Super Bowl showed us first hand what happens to even the best QBs when he doesn't have protection.

I hope we don't regret letting a couple of good  O-line prospects slip by because of the trade backs.

The Chiefs have now traded for Orlando Brown, Jr. to play LT, signed Gs Joe Thuney and Kyle Long, drafted C Creed Humphrey and signed C Austin Blythe, re-signed RT Mike Remmers and will get G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif back from an opt-out. That's an OL overhaul.

• Beer 1