• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

6 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Loaded with open gaps where the protection for Darnold should be filled you mean. Being loaded with weapons is 100% useless while our QB is running for his life all game long.

I don’t like darnold I’m thinking about the future he won’t be here next year anyway after he stink up the joint just like i knew teddy would when we signed him, so idc if he get smashed up he’s not our future . 

• Poo 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

The Chiefs have now traded for Orlando Brown, Jr. to play LT, signed Gs Joe Thuney and Kyle Long, drafted C Creed Humphrey and signed C Austin Blythe, re-signed RT Mike Remmers and will get G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif back from an opt-out. That's an OL overhaul.

That’s a seasoned NFl coach 

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

I have never seen such a bandwagon fanbase grow overnight than the Bucs. Even more than the 2009 Saints.

I've seen a truck around here half painted in new england colors half tampa with tom brady painted all over it.  Things people waste money on