• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Daley is still here. Reed wasn't special. I think Daley actually looked better at LG imo.

And erving can't be worse than little last year. I think they went for minor upgrades and a lot of depth to groom the starters for 2022 and 2023.

• Pie 1

Just now, Agent Blue said:

rhule and fitt have killed this draft.

there are plenty of potential OL starters in the 3rd.

A+ for me (assuming they take some OL in the 3rd)

So if they don't it's not an A+ for you? So you're drawing the line at third round talent?

10 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Also, how many times did we see every game that Teddy had plenty of time to make big plays, but simply refused to? Make those plays and we are in the playoffs. The line wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst as some think.

Yea they posted our OL rank and we were in middle of the league even if near right in the middle not as bad as it's made out to be here. Still not what some people keep fugin saying. Doesn't even matter which type of ranking you decide or which site. WE WERE NOT IN THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE IN OL

Edited by Fox007

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

Bucs announcer giving props to "Super Bowl Winning Coach" Bruce Arians.....LMAO. Dude had a fuging stacked team. He had Brady at QB, he didn't have to poo but let them run things.

From everything I’ve heard from players, Tom is the coach of that team.

• Beer 1