• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

I had him as a possible second round pick. Especially if we traded down. Getting him early 3rd is great value. He’s a technician. If we come away with Deone Brown at the end of the 3rd or later id be very happy. Also Sadarius Hutchinson in the 6th also. 

2 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Charles Davis just said that Christiansen will immediately compete with Greg Little for the LT spot. I forgot GL was on the team. Bruh... Our oline is a Ghost House. Praise be to Moton.

No its not. And he'll most likely be competing with Irving. Little may not even make the team. The talking heads don't have a clue.

• Pie 1

At 6-foot-6, 302 pounds, Christensen clocked a sizzling 4.89 in the 40-yard dash, equaling that of Wirfs’ in 2020. He had a 34-inch vertical jump (Wirfs had 36.5), benched the 225 weight 30 times, ran the shuttle in 4.46 seconds and posted a time of 7.33 seconds in the three-cone drill.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Charles Davis just said that Christiansen will immediately compete with Greg Little for the LT spot. I forgot GL was on the team. Bruh... Our oline is a Ghost House. Praise be to Moton.

His arms are less than 33 inches long so he'll obviously be cut before the evening is over

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Wow announce our pick and don’t even talk about him go straight to commercial. Espn really hates us. 

ABC went to commercial before announcing and then just said a blurb after the commercial. 

ABC and ESPN are not synchronized. 

Please don't spoil picks brothers and sisters. I don't have cable. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Basbear said:

3rd one just went your NCstate guy McNeil and was named as a DT...

Of course he was, he's a NT.  There are others I'm worried about the labeling, but NcNeill wasn't one of them.  Williams, on the other hand, they may say DL.  He should be the next one off.  But yeah, sort of concerned with how they are going to call him.