• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

Just now, chknwing said:

Tremble is like oline help. He can clear a road for cmc

He's also clearly absolutely another attitude pick. It's absolutely a theme. 

Horn plays with a chip, but is all business. 

I saw Marshall block a kid off the screen in the one game cut-up I've watched of him so far. Plus the whole 'high character' team guy report thing that was posted about him. 

Christensen is a Mormon, so I assume he's good people.

Tremble wants to block guys into oblivion.

Rhule (and Fitterer) are clearly looking to build an athletic, physical and competitive football team. It's refreshing. 

Even if Sam Darnold busts, we can move on from him and bring in a rookie or veteran and become immediately competitive. This is called hedging your bets. We are a good football team (that feels good to say for once)

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I posted that right after Myers and Humphrey went. That was after we already took Marshall. I was just saying that I was worried that an OL run would cause us to not get an OL at 73.

Wished they took JOK. Best trade was the last one with Texans, that was well worth the trade back. The others didnt feel enough for my taste and theres always a pick I hate each year.........a fuging blocking TE in the mid 3rd🤮

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

The Bills get Spencer Brown because, of course, they did.  They get a mauling RT and we get a situational H-back.

Definitely my problem with the Tremble pick. Love the player, hate where he was taken. How often is he going to be on the field? 

• Pie 1