• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The Bills get Spencer Brown because, of course, they did.  They get a mauling RT and we get a situational H-back.

Outside of maybe two moves.....Billy has KILLED it as GM. IMO he had the best 2021 off-season, pure value contracts after value contracts. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Verge said:

Definitely my problem with the Tremble pick. Love the player, hate where he was taken. How often is he going to be on the field? 

How often were Armah, Thomas and Manhertz on the field?

Right now he's TE2, but already a better blocker than Arnold so I suspect he'll be in a lot on obvious running downs. Arnold is your redzone TE though. 

Just now, RJK said:

Tremble could be brad Hoover x10 and not be as valuable as a guard or center at this pick 

Just now, stbugs said:

Brown is gone now. I really hope we can get Meinerz or Hudson. It would be nice if we don’t miss on the last few good OL prospects.

Cleveland gone now too. 

Have to agree. We traded down way too much . I would've personally picked up Radunz  in R2 and Humphrey /Meinerz/Cleveland in R3 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Outside of maybe two moves.....Billy has KILLED it as GM. IMO he had the best 2021 off-season, pure value contracts after value contracts. 

Well that should be our team up there but we have JR to thank for that nothing we can do about it so no reason to keep a sandy vagina sandy....that is sand that took on that salt from the tide going back out