• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here’s a little nugget for your Friday. The Stanford double-dip.

Bronn

Just heard from a source that the Panthers have made some calls about acquiring an additional second round pick, or an extra early 3, depending on how the chips start falling. Rumor has it that we’d like to double dip for Stanford’s Walker Little and Davis Mills. If one or both don’t work out we’re expected to go OL and WR next.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Just heard from a source that the Panthers have made some calls about acquiring an additional second round pick, or an extra early 3, depending on how the chips start falling. Rumor has it that we’d like to double dip for Stanford’s Walker Little and Davis Mills. If one or both don’t work out we’re expected to go OL and WR next.

Little - yes
Mills - lol wat

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

Fitterer really thinks because Seattle fell backwards into Russell Wilson in the third that it’s an effective way of finding a QB

I've been saying if we don't go QB in the 1st, we very well could look at a QB soon thereafter with the most likely canidates being Mills and Mond. Until you check that box you have to keep adding options. If it was my call, we'd already gave Fields in house but it's not. I'd prefer Mills over Mond.

• Beer 2

I'd actually be low key excited for that. These were two big time  hs recruits, the best in their class. Rhule probably really coveted them during recruiting, but had no shot. I kind of like Mills because he looks the part and there's a lot of I wonder what he can be sort of deal since he was really unlucky and got hurt in hs and then in college. I like the arm talent and the potential. He was ranked ahead of tua in his class. Might be a nice little sit and develop prospect for us. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've been saying if we don't go QB in the 1st, we very well could look at a QB soon thereafter with the most likely canidates being Mills and Mond. Until you check that box you have to keep adding options. If it was my call, we'd already gave Fields in house but it's not. I'd prefer Mills over Mond.

if we draft him I’ll develop an irrational hope for his success

• Beer 2