• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we doing in round 2?

Verge

I was fine with CB at 8 last night after seeing the run on corners in the first round that lead to teams reaching. In round 2, the CB pickings are slim. I'd love the thought of a S as its a need but the talent at LT will be gone by our round 3 pick so S is a luxury we can't afford with the condition of our OL. Got to go LT with the second pick unless they are planning on trading into the second again.

Edited by bobcat91
  • Pie 3

Players I would be incredibly happy with

-Tevin Jenkins(my ideal fit, stud athlete with a mean streak with starting RT/LT talent)

-JOK(I already know the huddle would explode with another defensive pick but man this guy would be a steal and him paired with Chinn would be crazy)

-Trevon Moerig(If were really creating our own version of the legion of boom then getting an elite safety prospect like Trevon would make sense)

-Richie Grant(Same idea with Moerig but Grant is a true center fielder and obviously we all know how much Rhule likes him, ideally would trade back and take him if the players above aren’t there)

-Creed Humprerey( Great interior lineman prospect, could start at guard year one and transition back to Center after Paradis most likely leaves)

17 minutes ago, shaq said:

Players I would be incredibly happy with

-Tevin Jenkins(my ideal fit, stud athlete with a mean streak with starting RT/LT talent)

-JOK(I already know the huddle would explode with another defensive pick but man this guy would be a steal and him paired with Chinn would be crazy)

-Trevon Moerig(If were really creating our own version of the legion of boom then getting an elite safety prospect like Trevon would make sense)

-Richie Grant(Same idea with Moerig but Grant is a true center fielder and obviously we all know how much Rhule likes him, ideally would trade back and take him if the players above aren’t there)

-Creed Humprerey( Great interior lineman prospect, could start at guard year one and transition back to Center after Paradis most likely leaves)

If JOK is there you take him.  Best LB in the draft IMO and a fuggin beast

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

If no O lineman in the second, gotta look at Jackson cartman in the third. There will still be some good OG prospects later in the draft.  I just really want us to address OT these next 2 rounds. 

Olineman is all but guaranteed in the next few picks.

• Pie 2

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If JOK is there you take him.  Best LB in the draft IMO and a fuggin beast

I'm not sure about best LB in the Draft, but he's certainly the LB I've been watching the closest. 

If he's there, which I doubt he is, I'd run to the podium to take him. Athletic LB who can run.

Would allow you to move Chinn to SS too, which would be a bonus. 

• Pie 2

Landon Dickerson is a huge man and pretty talented can play C or G.  Bad injury history but if healthy he would be worth the pick.  He is from Hickory 

The cartwheels at the Bama pro day were awesome as well

Edited by Shocker

5 minutes ago, Dex said:

If the Falcons get Moehrig I will legitimately be upset.

I'm bad for this, but I watched about 2 minutes of his cutups against someone and he missed two tackles.

I turned it off and haven't looked back. Let's see if I have to dive back into it at some point today.