• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we doing in round 2?

Verge

1 minute ago, Verge said:

I do know they like Cosmi though. Radunz and Jenkins I haven't heard much about. Walker Little might make more sense than those two. 

We like Walker Little.

don’t get it.  Don’t want him with our next pick.

think we go safety then Little next.  Then if we get an additional pick, it’ll be WR

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

Everyone wants to trade back. I think he can start at LT day one with high upside. Just is not a finished product. 

No chance he walks in and starts.  He is athletic sure but his technique is brutal.   This highlights the good and bad and the bad is a lot.  Plus he is more finesse than "I am going to rip your head off"

• Flames 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

No chance he walks in and starts.  He is athletic sure but his technique is brutal.   This highlights the good and bad and the bad is a lot.  Plus he is more finesse than "I am going to rip your head off"

When I say walk in and start, I mean he is probably better than Cam Erving and Greg Little lol. 

• Pie 1

Seems like many people believe the Panthers are just one or two picks away from the Superb Owl, so they are looking at positions of need instead of best player. I don't think the Superb Owl is in the mix next year, but could be in two or three years. Who are we going to draft TODAY who we expect to be part of the team that brings home the hardware? 

So yeah, taking a LT today is simply a placeholder until we find a long-term answer, but I'm looking for that cornerstone. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

JOK and Moore both fit needs. 

I think that 3rd WR is pretty important for Joe Brady to be able to scheme and work his magic.....given the state of the OL and Darnold needing a rehab.....we got to be able to get the ball out quick to options. 

Slot WR options I like by round...

2nd - Elijah Moore

3rd - Rondale Moore

4th - Marquez Stevenson 

5th - Shi Smith

Edited by TheProcess

Just now, ncfan said:

We like Walker Little.

don’t get it.  Don’t want him with our next pick.

think we go safety then Little next.  Then if we get an additional pick, it’ll be WR

Little is the ultimate risk pick.  Nobody knows what you are getting, not a ton of film and coming off the major injury of course.  He was knocked for not being strong enough or having enough core strength and that and his timing probably have suffered since he hasnt done anything for 2 years

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

Everyone wants to trade back. I think he can start at LT day one with high upside. Just is not a finished product. 

Needs to improve lower body strength to deal with bull rushers and is much better in pass defense than opening up the run game from what little I have read or seen.