• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ideal Second Round Pick

shaq

Tevin Jenkins is still available, elite athlete combined with a mean streak he really has starting LT/RT talent. Getting him round two would be insane. I doubt he gets past the Bengals, would you guys be willing to trade up for him?

Edited by shaq
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, RockyTopVol said:

I like Jenkins but I also like Eichenberg and Cosmi. Elijah Moore would be hard to pass on, as well. 
And Dickerson is the best player available. It’s just a matter of how you feel about his injury concerns. 

Our GM loves players with injury histories! 

17 minutes ago, RockyTopVol said:

I like Jenkins but I also like Eichenberg and Cosmi. Elijah Moore would be hard to pass on, as well. 
And Dickerson is the best player available. It’s just a matter of how you feel about his injury concerns. 

Cosmi has some serious potential. Guy reacts fast and has some great awareness of poo happening around him. He's quick for a big guy too. Just needs some weight on him.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, shaq said:

Tevin Jenkins is still available, elite athlete combined with a mean streak he really has starting LT/RT talent. Getting him round two would be insane. I doubt he gets past the Bengals, would you guys be willing to trade up for him?

He reminds me of a prisoner from that show 60 days in. I can't remember his name but he was a quiet guy, a little chubby that got attacked early in the season but then started working as muscle for the pod boss. Beat some guy up in his cell that owed money.