• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s the scoop on Mills?

ATLpanther

I’ve heard that he could be the sleeper QB in this draft....similar to Russell Wilson in his draft. Pat Kirwin was saying that this dude’s got “it” when you see him throw in person. Can anyone add any thoughts on him- good or bad? 
Always intriguing to get a diamond in the rough at QB. 

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• You’re not wrong but if he performs on the field I’ll take that over Bryce’s garbage any day. Not that I think they’re anything alike but people love talking poo about Cam, Baker and Burrow’s personalities too. Doesn’t matter as long as they stay out of trouble and produce results. Time will tell where Caleb falls on the spectrum. 
    • They act as if this is a game of musical chairs.  Corbett needs to be able to do the job.  He is 29 and learning a new position.  I am confident that they are confident, but I do not think this rules out drafting a C late.   I should note that Cade Mays was at different schools and played various positions.  I think if he is given one position and learns as much as possible this year, he could be better than most here envision.  I just don't get spending $150m at G, a $30m RT, and a first round draft pick LT and then saying, "Let's experiment at C"  They must have more information than we do.
    • yeah, I'm super hard on Bryce.  But he is likeable in the end.  He didn't complain at all despite their being tons to complain about if you were him last year.   And he dusted his little self off over and over last year.  I think if he fine tunes a lot and gets help....he can be a decent player.   The Panthers setup the expectations out of reach w/ the trade IMO.  #1 overall already comes w/ near unrealistic expectations.  Huge trade just added even more.  He doesn't have the tools to live up to the spot they essentially put him in.  Which isn't really a Bryce thing in the end but a Carolina thing.  The assets in the end put up beside what he will be is never going to look good on paper.