• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3(b) - Carolina Panthers Select Notre Dame TE Tommy Tremble

Zod

The Kittle comparison works with the measurables and the physical toughness/desire to block.   Obviously, it's highly unlikely he develops into an All-Pro. 

But a versatile H-back that will run & pass block and catch an occasional pass is valuable.

9 hours ago, DeSim said:

Let me give myself a little bit of credit here...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PICK!

You had me until you wrote he had very nice hands. He was a drop machine. Great blocker. Awful pass catcher. I’m fine with the pick though. He at least does something well. That makes him an upgrade over Thomas. 

29 minutes ago, Varking said:

You had me until you wrote he had very nice hands. He was a drop machine. Great blocker. Awful pass catcher. I’m fine with the pick though. He at least does something well. That makes him an upgrade over Thomas. 

Put his ass on a jugs machine everyday.  That's how you fix that issue.

• Pie 3

Just now, WOW!! said:

Let's also remember this kid is Young 20 this year and was behind 2 others  TE and didn't get alot of opportunities.. I can't wait to see if Brady is a offensive genius and how he uses this kid..

I also promise if he catches a short pass in the flat and has room to build up speed he won't be knocked back by a DB and not get the 1st down on a drive.... I bet everything on that..

• Pie 3

I commented on a thread a while back referencing Mikey Daniel (the FB we signed)- that I was surprised that Rhule and Brady didn't bring in a TE who could play FB in certain situations.....Well Tremble is that Guy I think! If he learns how to catch a few balls its a big Get I think.

Crystal Ball GIFs | Tenor

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Let's also remember this kid is Young 20 this year and was behind 2 others  TE and didn't get alot of opportunities.. I can't wait to see if Brady is a offensive genius and how he uses this kid..

He was behind another TE because he dropped the ball and he was behind the true freshman TE due to talent. 

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

I also promise if he catches a short pass in the flat and has room to build up speed he won't be knocked back by a DB and not get the 1st down on a drive.... I bet everything on that..

Low key the most embarrassing play of our season last year. Thomas definitely isn’t our future.