• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Grading how the draft was run

Mr. Scot

There is a loud bunch on here that seem to hate it but I suspect they are the vocal minority. This was a really good draft. I wanted a LT, but I LOVE the approach of draft elite athletes. We did that with virtually every pick and added a lot of capital. There is some work to be done with Christensen and Tremble but I think both will be big contributors this season. And I think Horn and Marshall are studs. I am very happy all things considered. Would like to go OG tomorrow though. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Robbing the Texans with that last 3rd was just the icing on the cake. 

Have we completely made up for the Darnold trade? Does anyone care about that 2nd anymore? We are playing with monopoly money now.

Everything has changed. And we fought that change at first because getting effed in a 2nd round trade is built in to our muscle memory.

And then the results started coming, and the picture came together like a Bob Ross Saturday afternoon special.

My God. Its beautiful. 

I only counted the 2nd as the biggest giveaway in the Darnold trade and even then I wasn't worried about it. Getting our other picks back just makes it better.

Edited by KillerKat

14 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

It’s concerning that the Huddle thinks this is going so well

But then that's countered by the usual morons being upset. The same morons who are almost 100% wrong about any and everything they shart out of the anus hole on their face.