• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need a volunteer Huddle Veteran to make draft pick threads today

Zod

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

thanks. it's frikking miserable. the pain i had before was really bad, but recovery from the surgery has been rough. the pain and level of discomfort post surgery has made me question if getting the surgery was a good idea. i'm not good at this whole one arm thing.  i even had to relearn how to wipe my butt. 

Hang in there, I had my left shoulder joint roto rootered a few years ago.  Easily the most pain I have ever been in.  Had to have help tucking my shirts in and therapy was a bitch.  Took a year to finally get back to normal and it was almost worth it.  Back to limited movement after 10 years...

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, Ncpantherfan71 said:

Hang in there, I had my left shoulder joint roto rootered a few years ago.  Easily the most pain I have ever been in.  Had to have help tucking my shirts in and therapy was a bitch.  Took a year to finally get back to normal and it was almost worth it.  Back to limited movement after 10 years...

thanks. i hope its not that bad for me. i've got too much going on. i can't afford to take that long to get back to normal. i mean some things i don't mind like having to have my wife help with showers because my wife is awesome, but i really need to get rolling soon.