• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

So are you suggesting that teams trade down and only draft in the 6th round? To me it is suggesting that the scout team is not good at their jobs… This is a risk averse approach. I will give them the benefit of the doubt this year since COVID limited the amount of tape for this years picks. In future years I would rather trust the scout team to do their jobs and target the correct players for each round.

No I'm suggesting talent is all over the draft and the more swings you have the better chance you have at drafting them.. 

Also this opinion is off due to the fact You nor I know how their board is stacked up and where "they" had these players ranked.. You basing your opinion on who you think they should have drafted based on your non professional knowledge of who they really scouted and who they wanted..

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, xoxoDeebo98 said:

that's so dumb you say it's not true when it's a 3 second google search to bring up the stats on day 3 picks

It also depends on the amount of talent in each draft. Not every draft is the same. If one draft lacks it, you try to trade up within reason. If the draft has plenty, then you can accumulate more picks. Stop being a Neanderthal. 

• Flames 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

It also depends on the amount of talent in each draft. Not every draft is the same. If one draft lacks it, you try to trade up within reason. If the draft has plenty, then you can accumulate more picks. Stop being a Neanderthal. 

I think we found Chuck again.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1