• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

Didn't expect either pick but am happy with both. Nixon is great value in the 5th for one of the better 3-techs and while I expect that they wanted Johnson before he went two picks sooner, the selection of Taylor tells me that they're aware that they're going to need a platoon of coverage guys to cover all of the weapons in the NFC South

Edited by Icege

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I will soon as you place your head in the doorway first so i can slam the door on it.

For someone who probably has zero idea who any of these players in the draft are, you are taking this way too seriously. This is special teams terrority of the draft not find a starter territory

Just now, Smittymoose said:

hahahahaha people worried about interceptions from corners

the average fan really knows nothing

LOOOOL... How many corners you know get drafted and never made any INTs in college? I will wait. 

You could have got this guy in UFA.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

I will say this.  We will find out rather quickly if this “the more darts you throw the better your chances are” approach is better than the classic “talent is at the top of the draft” mentality     

I can see both sides of the coin but damn we left a lot of supposed talent on the table early on.   Is our roster that bad?   

Sam is going to have a lot of talent around hi question is will he be protected.  

Pass Deflections and Coverage are more important than INTs. Usually the less INTs you have is because you are covering your guy well and QBs aren't throwing your way that often. The average fan should know this. Not surprising the usual suspects do not.

• Beer 1