• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Oh yeah like you bringing up fictitious stats not producing them then going crazy for a DT in the 5th round that you said we couldn't get talent in.. 

Oh yeah we agree you're a clown..

Wow, WOW, you are still upset. I hope that you get over it soon.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

It really is....not only have these people not done poo it's just wack af...they trying to fugin kill Marvel with this nonsense

I got off the bandwagon at Endgame. 

You could see where it was heading, but I thought "I can't really complain. They've given me 10 years of pretty good movies with several characters I've really enjoyed going on a journey with". 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

When this happens there is clearly a reason why as everyone else feels the same way...

Looks like:

He did battle blood clots in his lungs twice during his career, which could be a reason for him falling in the draft. He hasn't missed a game in two years. 

He's on blood thinners, so if he gets a concussion, he may have a serious problem. I don't think he gets drafted. I think teams are scared to risk him possibly dying on their watch.

Edited by Dilla