• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, scarface said:

CB/S ArDarius Washington 

OG Trey Smith

WR Cade Johnson

DT Marvin Wilson

CB/S Isreal Mukuamu

WR Dazz Newsome

WR Sage Surratt

WR Marquez Stevenson

...still available.

Sadly I'm at a loss as I've not spent much time reviewing these prospects and we've veered from the Rhule Against Slowness scale this round. 

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Hold on second....i had no idea Rodarius Williams was still available and we took a guy who was projected as a UFA.

Keith Taylor was projected as a 4th or 5th rounder on ever mock draft site is use. 

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Nobody is paying you for yours either. Man people get so upset when the team is questioned.

Exactly so it doesn't matter telling ppl what you got right in your 20+ year fandom... Tell me what you got wrong..

I'll start Ricky Manning Jr., Luke Kuechly  wrong wrong wrong.. I'll admit it.. will you??

16 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It’s ok to have an opinion lol. I was right about Greg Little and who I wanted instead. The football guys aren’t perfect. I’ll trust the same eyes. Unless Brown actually takes getting in shape seriously, he’s got no chance.

Did you watch the Senior Bowl? I did so I’ll put out my opinion. Really can’t stand people who blindly follow people with no actual opinion of their own.

Bro, how dare you share an opinion on a message board. 

• Beer 2