• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Smittymoose said:

Absolutely I did. Hats off to Deebo, one of the few to climb out of that dumpster fire and play like a pro’s pro. Even with a supremely talented guy like Clowney from that program, you see a total loser with a bad attitude who only plays when he feels like it. I hope we see Deebo-like from Horn and Smith, but I am hesitant to be optimistic. 

Clowney just makes us all sad tbh. Should have set the league on fire and just coasts off his ridiculous athleticism. 

From SCs program you really only wanna pay close attention to your skill positions. They face a much taller task than some of the good teams because like you said HUGE disadvantage on a whole team basis. 

8 minutes ago, Newbie said:

We should pick David Moore or Trey Smith with one of our last two picks. For the record, I loved that Keith Taylor and have no idea why people are complaining about him. 

We already have a David Moore. Do we really need another one?

42 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Big guys like this have problems keeping weight down. It’s definitely something to watch. It’s not a good look that he didn’t take the senior bowl seriously but he’s a 6th round pick so I’m not sweating it. 

Hook him up with a dietitian to keep his diet in check.  The trainers will do the rest. 

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

We already have a David Moore. Do we really need another one?

The David Moore currently on our team won’t make the roster. The Jets drafted two Michael Carter’s today. The rb from UNC looked pretty damn good this year. 

2 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

dont matter who you hook him up with if he cant control his eating habits.

Then hire his ass a chef.  If he's not committed to his profession then he won't make it out of camp.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.

• Pie 1