• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Then hire his ass a chef.  If he's not committed to his profession then he won't make it out of camp.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.

If he needs help with his weight, then let's get it for him. But yeah, it is ultimately up to him. I hope it works, cuz damm he is huge.

10 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

We should pick David Moore or Trey Smith with one of our last two picks. For the record, I loved that Keith Taylor and have no idea why people are complaining about him. 

I agree, especially about Moore and Smith....we need more Beef up front (although Deonte helps a lot)

image.jpeg.ebf9db4731f163cd5fa5778cdf04a271.jpeg

Edited by Michael G
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ok, I'll keep the jokes to myself from now on.

Sorry bud, I drank too much watching the draft last night. Hell I’m drinking too much today. Your joke was funny and I’m off my game. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

For sure but it’s still ultimately up to him

Of course it is. If he wants it he will get on board are get left behind.  This FO is serious about commitment to this team.  If you ain't with us then GTFO.  I'm feeling what the cubby guys's got cooking in BOA.

Edited by Jon Snow

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

If he needs help with his weight, then let's get it for him. But yeah, it is ultimately up to him. I hope it works, cuz damm he is huge.

Having been around a Premier League team when I was  younger, it's only up to him in the sense that he needs to follow a plan.

The team will manage his diet (the club chef used to cook a meal for the players at lunch and send them home with a cooked evening meal) - if he chooses to eat additional food then that's on him.

1 minute ago, Newbie said:

Sorry bud, I drank too much watching the draft last night. Hell I’m drinking too much today. Your joke was funny and I’m off my game. 

No sweat. I really should have put a lol in there for context. It's all good.

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Having been around a Premier League team when I was  younger, it's only up to him in the sense that he needs to follow a plan.

The team will manage his diet (the club chef used to cook a meal for the players at lunch and send them home with a cooked evening meal) - if he chooses to eat additional food then that's on him.

No offense intended, but, that is pretty much what I said. Get him help if he needs it. But in the end, it is up to him.

3 minutes ago, Dilla said:

I'm shocked Ehlinger got drafted.

Limited, but tough, kid.

This is how teams value the later rounds - the Colts just want to get a closer look at him because he plays a position of extreme value and has some moxie. He probably won't make it through TC.