• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Panthers really out here drafting LONG SNAPPERS over quality positions... i mean got damn is all the guys on their board already gone or something? Just grasping at anything now.

It's a need and at this point in the game may as well get the best one available according to reports. It's a 10-15 year basically minimum paid position. 

• Pie 1

Just now, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

It's a need and at this point in the game may as well get the best one available according to reports. It's a 10-15 year basically minimum paid position. 

And you get to go to NFL games every Sunday and get paid for it? What's not to like?

• Pie 1

I know I’m new and nobody is paying attention to me but I have been calling a few of these names out. I thought we’d go LS out of Clemson but since he opted out I guess we wanted winning pedigree. For those complaining do y’all not understand how important a good long snapper is. How many times do you think we will punt this year. Do you want some dipshit out there thrown bs to Charlton and get his punt blocked or do you want him to keep booming those dimes??

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Guess they didn't want to chance it.  Better go check to see who was the best kicker in all of college because that could be our next selection.

Evan McPherson was already drafted.

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Panthers really out here drafting LONG SNAPPERS over quality positions... i mean got damn is all the guys on their board already gone or something? Just grasping at anything now.

Are you really this unhappy today? Or are you trolling? Damm dude, lighten up a bit. It's only football.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1