• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

6 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

You ever wonder why all teams don’t just trade back four times?

Would you rather trade up and loose your 2nd and 3rd for a player like Little that doesn’t make it?  When you do that your team is screwed.  

I love this approach 

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

That is the first one I am legitimately upset about missing on in Jabril Cox.  We were there and could've taken him and traded back.

I honestly didn't like his instincts when I watched his cut-ups. Athletic, but looked lost at times. 

Just now, Krovvy said:

The stats over a decade. It takes a decade worth of fourth round picks to hit that statistic. This is basic math. Look up the by year hit rate.

What is it you are trying to say here? If 60 % of the league is made of players from the forth and down, then there is NFL level players to be found you said thats not the case. 

Yeah not a fan of trading down in rounds 2 and 3, now it’s almost troll level how many times we’ve traded down.

hedging your bet that you’ll find a diamond in the rough in rounds where statistically the outcome of that happening is slim, if we have the same grade for all these guys than I except those guys who went before us not to out shine our 7 6th round picks we’ll be fielding. This is dangerous 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

Sure you can keep going. But the thousands of players who’ve never played a snap dwarfs your list of pro bowlers 

But you're giving yourself more chances to find them what are you not understanding  here??.. Your logic is dumb..

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, klumme said:

60 % of this years NFL rosters are made of 4th rounders and later. 

9 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Yeah, but 4th rounders over a decade of picks.

8 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I think our fans don’t understand basic math.

Well, I can tell you that someone doesn't understand basic math, but it's probably not who you're thinking it is.......

• Pie 3
  • Flames 3

11 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

You ever wonder why all teams don’t just trade back four times?

Teams like the Seahawks and Patriots who have been in the playoffs more times then us.. Who trade down all the time..

Yeah that's a dumb strategy..

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

Why the f would the Cowboys keep taking linebackers? Let’s call them for Vander Esch or Jaylon.

I have no clues why they keeping draft Linebacker for?