• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 4 - Carolina Panthers select Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State.

Zod

18 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

We've reached the point in the draft where people are pissed we're passing up offensive guards for skill guys lol

Yep.  This is where you draft RB and certain positions.  DT, OL, etc just aren’t as good of players vs these dudes down here 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yep.  This is where you draft RB and certain positions.  DT, OL, etc just aren’t as good of players vs these dudes down here 

Its going to be really interesting after the dust settles and they address the media of their thought process of neglecting the line when they specifically said they need to get younger better etc.  I just dont understand this at all.

Plus you can patch together a decent offensive line if you have two bookend tackles and they clearly feel they have that. We should be encouraged that they have a plan based on analytics and productivity and have gone all offense so far this draft. Not sure how you can't get excited about that. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Its going to be really interesting after the dust settles and they address the media of their thought process of neglecting the line when they specifically said they need to get younger better etc.  I just dont understand this at all.

Because they already did and have more picks to go, sheesh

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Not my 1st Choice here (0r 2nd, or 3rd,...).

He has a poor reputation when it comes to ball security but fits the Athletic Profile they seem to want.

I wanted an O-line man...oh well...

Tiki Barber had a horrific fumbling problem even as an early pro, but the Giants stuck with him bc of his upside and he became a 3x Pro Bowler and all time Giant great.

Also, you're drafting on upside from here out... if a guy showed no holes, they would be long gone before the 4th...

If he can be an adequate backup to CMC and contribute on ST, it's a good 4th round pick

• Beer 2

14 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think they should of done more for the lines too....but later in the draft isn’t where I want my lines built.   Rounds 4-5 I like the value of skill position dudes over the talent on the lines.  

I’d like them to grab a real returner at some point too.  Punt return guy